We've got the space for the space you need!
Answers to your questions!
- Does Planet Storage provide a lock or does anyone else have a key?
You purchase a lock on site or you can bring your own that way only you have the key.
- Am I renting the space month to month or am I on a lease?
There is no lease with Planet Storage. It's a Use Agreement. Your rent is renewable weekly and payable every 4-weeks for convenience.
- Will you send me a monthly invoice?
No, Planet Storage only invoices upon request. And, you can pre-authorize payment in advance, by credit card, direct debit or by mailing a cheque.
- Will staff help me move in to my storage unit?
Unfortunately, our staff cannot assist you but we do have complimentary hand trucks and dollies available. In addition, we can recommend a reliable mover.
- Will you accept packages for me if I can't be there?
Yes, we will gladly accept courier deliveries.
- My home insurance doesn't cover storage; do you offer insurance?
Yes, insurance is covered in the rent up to $25,000 coverage.
- When can I access my unit?
You can access your unit anytime -24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Do you have heated and unheated units?
Yes, we offer both.
- What are your office hours?
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:30pm and Saturday and Sunday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Is there power in your units?
No. For the safety and security of all our customers, there are no power outlets in our units.
- What is the height of the ceilings?
They are generally 8 feet.
- What happens if I don't pay my rent on time?
Rent is always due in advance, late fees and penalties will be incurred as per the agreement, upon signing the Use Agreement all Terms & Conditions will be fully explained.